Yes, You Heard That Right

 Podcasts 


Did I hear that right? Is Kate doing a podcast? 

The answer is YES, she is! Podcasts are becoming increasingly popular, whether you listen online or through an app on your phone/laptop. The beauty of podcasting is users only need to lend their ears, not their eyes. This makes it great for listening on a run, in the car, or during some working hours. 




Yes, She Thrifts is making a podcast as well. I hope that you all find it as interesting and entertaining as I do! I will talk about thrifting, shopping tops, and my overall personal brand. This is going to an exciting new adventure. Feel free to listen to the sample podcast I will include in this blog post, and stay tuned next week when the full episode releases. 

Until next time,

❤ Kate

PODCAST - CLICK HERE!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yes, I DO Have a Favorite Vlogger

Yes, It's Me!

Yes, It's The Last One