Yes, It's The Last One

Free Boy Waving HI Hand Clipart in AI, SVG, EPS or PSD

 The Last One

This is kind of sad, having to wrap this up. I have so enjoyed the creation and completion of this blog. I want to thank all of you for reading, interacting, and supporting my content! My following is so important to me and I am thankful for each and every one of you.

I have learned so many things along the way. The biggest bit of information I picked up was how to construct an efficient personal branding strategy. Creating a business is more than just picking out a name and an area of expertise; a personal brand is something that relates to who you are and what kind of business you are planning to build. Throughout this course, I have been able to piece together my own personal brand through this blog and other social sites. My personal brand revolves around thrifting, and what it means to be authentic and genuine in the fashion industry. I hope that my followers have been able to see this brand come to life, because I know I have.

After this class concludes, I hope to keep utilizing the social media platforms that I already have for personal use. LinkedIn has been a site that I did not frequent often. However, I hope to stay up-to-date on this site more frequently after concluding this course. I also kind of enjoyed this blog. Writing about various prompts was fun for me! Having you guys to write to gave me something to look forward to every week. Although it was not necessarily a consistent posting time frame, I still loved being able to write my thoughts down and share them with whoever is willing to listen. This brand is something I am still interested in, and I would be highly motivated to keep up with. 

Thrifting was not just something I choose to invest in for this class, it really is a lifestyle for me and something I am incredibly passionate about. Building this following and social media presence for my personal brand has been highly rewarding. It is amazing knowing that these dreams and interests can come to life in just a few short weeks! Thank you all for sticking with me on such an amazing journey. I have enjoyed every second of it, and this will not be the last time you're hearing from me. Stay thrifty!

❤ Kate






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yes, I DO Have a Favorite Vlogger

Yes, It's Me!