Yes, It's Me!


Nice to meet you, I'm Kate.
 
Yes, it's me! Let's start this thrifting journey together. If you're looking for thrifting tips, good finds, and ways to save money, then you have come to the right place. Before we get to the good stuff, we should chat a bit. Since we're going to be good friends, let me share a little about myself and my journey thus far. 

My name is Kathryn Pani, but you can call me Kate. I'm a Junior at Columbia College where I'm pursuing a degree in Marketing. My passions include volleyball (which I am currently playing at CC), horse riding, ice cream, Jesus, and thrifting. Those have to be my favorite things in this world. Not only that, but I have always loved a good deal. I have been frequenting Goodwill since I was a little girl. My grandma/best friend and I would go to nearby thrifts to play dress up, rightfully so. When I started getting older, this turned into treasure hunting. I would be digging for hours to find a good name brand, or a hidden gem waiting to be found. This habit has followed me into my twenties, and has saved me a whole lot of money. I hardly pay full price for anything anymore; if I can get it at a thrift store, you bet I will hunt for weeks to find the perfect piece. Thrifting is also better for the environment, as it keeps clothes out of landfills. 

With all that being said, I hope you decide to stay a while. We're going to visit thrift stores, outlet bins, garage sales, and curbs looking for the perfect treasures. I definitely don't have all the right answers, but we can learn together along the way. We're going to have a lot of fun. Let's do this!

See you soon,

❤ Kate

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yes, I DO Have a Favorite Vlogger

Yes, It's The Last One